PICIT PICIT

penulis belog

penulis belog
Page Graphics
masih lapanbelas tahun bakal menuntut di uitm arau perlis dalam bidang pengurusan perniagaan (perbankan) masih single dan menari adalah minat saya

♥soul sister♥

i write , you read

Thursday, January 14, 2010

biggest secret~

25 Random Things .
Rules : Once you’ve been tagged ,
you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things ,
facts , habits , or goals about you .


At the end , choose 25 people to be tagged.



1: i do love him , need him and be with him foreva ;)
2:i do think about him a lot ,ahahahaaa
3:i want to be a great dancer , one of my biggest wish
4:i do hope my lyfe perfect like a fairytale even i know it won't happen betcha
5:i love stay at home
6:can i have a perfect body?? err , too obsessed
7:i love reading
8:i miss my little sista aida now ;(
9:i hate people talk shit about people that i loveee ..
10:huh?? when i will finished this?ahahahah
11:waiting to hear from my bestie about dance classes
12:i want to be slim ,pleaseeee i'm getting fat ouhh ,shit !
13:i miss my past
14:i do hope my result for spm great
15:i hate waiting
16:everyday i wish for a good miracle
17:i'm scared to start my day everyday
18:i am imperfect
19:i am so easyy crying , last time i'm crying is last night ,duhhh
20:i love dreaming
21:sometimes i hate my job ,ahahahah
22:i need money ;(
23:i want shopping
24:i want all my wish will be heard
25:ahaaa ,finish and the last, now i'm waiting for him to online ym .. he promises to me but it's already 1.34am but he still not online .. duhhh ,hate this part ;(



i have to choose 25 person??
it will be youu ,youu and youu ;)

anyone ,okeyyy



2 comments:

comment kalau berani