PICIT PICIT

penulis belog

penulis belog
Page Graphics
masih lapanbelas tahun bakal menuntut di uitm arau perlis dalam bidang pengurusan perniagaan (perbankan) masih single dan menari adalah minat saya

♥soul sister♥

i write , you read

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

tomorrow ~

yups , it's already late at night..but my mind can't stop thinking and it's all negative ,negative and negative

tomorrow i will start back my work after 2 days off
tomorrow i will meet him and only us will do closing
tomorrow i'm still not ready for all this
tomorrow will he talk to me?
tomorrow will he still angry with me?
tomorrow will he wanna have conversation with me?

gosh ,i'm damn scared ,i wish tomorrow everything gonna be perfect .. pliss Godd , i do begging youuu .. pliss ,God .. i wish tomorrow is perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment kalau berani