PICIT PICIT

penulis belog

penulis belog
Page Graphics
masih lapanbelas tahun bakal menuntut di uitm arau perlis dalam bidang pengurusan perniagaan (perbankan) masih single dan menari adalah minat saya

♥soul sister♥

i write , you read

Thursday, February 25, 2010

lots of pain inside

Sometimes I get emotional Sometimes I do some stupid things Sometimes I say what I should just keep inside Sometimes I'm sad about everything Sometimes I'm mad and break some things Sorry times 10 but you just got in the way Don't give up now running away I won't hurt you sometimes I'm just a pain And that's the way it is That's just the way I am Sometimes I feel like crying Laying down and dying That's when I need you Laughing's always easy, but sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me That's when I feel emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment kalau berani