PICIT PICIT

penulis belog

penulis belog
Page Graphics
masih lapanbelas tahun bakal menuntut di uitm arau perlis dalam bidang pengurusan perniagaan (perbankan) masih single dan menari adalah minat saya

♥soul sister♥

i write , you read

Friday, April 2, 2010

leaving maybe

There were times I knew , but I found it hard to say,you were special in my life,never thought you'd go away
I'll be strong,I'll get by,without you in my life
I can see through your lies
Did you ever love me,I never found your love
You and I know that love is leaving
And you don't want me anymore
Why should I even try
You and I know that love is leaving
Now you're the last thing on my mind
Someone else I will find
A memory I've left behind
Is there something I could do,is there something I should say,is there someone else
to keep you from me now


Photography Graphics










i HATE this
, this PAIN fucking real

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment kalau berani